Saturday, July 2, 2011

New Month, New Coupons, New Attitude

Well, it is July, and I have not been posting for the past couple of weeks. I guess I got a little burned out on coupons, which seems to happen to a lot of couponers. Sometimes the amount of information is so overwhelming that it seems like I can't keep up but I don't want to miss any great deals! So my new attitude is to focus on what comes my way in the few channels I surf and let some of it go. There will always be another sale, another coupon and I need to rejoice in the deals I already get, instead of worrying about what I missed. I hope to focus on my Christmas boxes for Samaritan's Purse and continue to add to my stockpile.

So that said, there are new printable coupons on the major websites: Coupons.com, Redplum.com, Smartsource.com, CouponNetwork.com. Here are my favorites:

$.50 off Bisquick mix 28 oz +_
$.50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Scrambles or Pancakes
$.50 off Nature Valley Granola Thins
$.40 off Fiber One 90 calorie bars or brownies
$.75 off any Cascadian Farm product
$1.00 off Greased Lightning 32 oz +

No comments:

Post a Comment