Monday, April 25, 2011

Christmas Box Items

I know a lot of you are familiar with Operation: Christmas Child. Basically you pack a shoe box for a child in a developing country(all over the world) with small gifts, candy, school supplies and hygiene items. Then you attach a check for shipping and Samaritan's Purse gets them where they need to go.

Go to http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/OCC/index/ for more information.

I will be posting more about this throughout the year. Until coupons, my family couldn't give back as much as we would like, but I am slowly stockpiling stuff for this year's boxes at every big sale, like after Easter clearance at Walgreen's:


The plush lamb and bunny were $.50 each and Micky and Tweety were $1.50 each. The two puzzles were $.25 each. Total Spent= $4.50.

If you have great ideas or pics of Shoe Box stuff-please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment