Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BJ's Wholesale Info


  • BJ's is the only price club that accepts manufacturer's coupons. They also issue monthly printable coupons on their website and weekly coupons that are available in-store. The in-store coupons generally are good Thursday thru Wednesday. The great news is you can stack BJ's with manufacturers! I have received conflicting info as to whether you can stack multiple man. for each individual item in the pack, like 3 man coupons for 3 shave gels in addition to a BJ's coupon. I will find out for sure soon and repost. 
  • There are also free trial memberships in the newspaper pretty frequently. This is a great way to try it out and stock up without the annual fee. 
  • The annual fee is $50 for a regular membership. However, in January, I found a coupon for $10 off a membership for new members. My trial expired in December, so I took the coupon to customer service. They weren't the most knowledgeable, but they were helpful and it was obvious they wanted to get the best deal for me and to make me happy.
  • Normally, you renew your membership at the register, so they had me do that and it rang up for $45(I think they had just increased their fee to $50 and the register wasn't reflecting that yet). So, I received a gift card for $10 and the membership was essentially $35.
  • Most registers at BJ's are self-checkout but they have an associate floating to help. 
  • The first time I went with multiple coupons for 1 item, he told me I could use only one manufacturer's coupon per item, but he fixed it for me that time. When you scan the coupons, you have to put them in a hole as you scan, so be careful that they are right before they go bye-bye.
  • BJ's also has sales that they call instant savings. Their website is good for scanning through these and as far as I can tell, they last approximately a month.
So, there are definately some good deals to be found at BJ's if you live near one. Check out their website and follow my posts for more info-like the P&G pampers points deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment